Thursday, February 3, 2011

Doing What You Love

We've had a lot of discussion in our house the past couple of months about work and life and making sure that we enjoy every minute of it. I do feel like our time up here at The Sea Ranch has been a gift. So much uninterupted time for reflection, planning and really enjoying each day fully ... all while listening to the sound of crashing waves. I haven't felt this calm in years.

I really find inspiration from people who truly love what they do. I'm not just talking about work/career, it may be their hobby, their commitment to family, or they way they throw themselves fully and joyfully into volunteering or creating things. Enthusiasm is contagious.

I want to share with you this video about a man who makes pizza.  This video makes me smile each time I watch it. It's worth the 16+ minutes it takes to watch.


The Best Thing I Ever Done HQ from MargaretEmily MacKenzie on Vimeo.

No comments: