Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sonoma Coast Trail

Fueled by the outdoor high from camping in Point Reyes, we decided to schedule time on the calendar to explore more trails in our local area. On Sunday we went down to Bodega Bay to check out the Sonoma Coast Trail.


We parked at Shell Beach and then did an out and back to Wright's Beach. Bob continued on to Goat Rock while I drove into Bodega Bay to hit the farmer's market. I got some picnic provisions, including bread and lemon bars from Raymond's, cheese from Dacheva Son's, and some fruit. By the time I finished and drove back to Goat Rock, Bob was coming off the trail. We enjoyed a picnic in the coastal mist. Once again, I am reminded what a lovely part of the world we live in. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sophia, I have enjoyed your blog. My wife and I are very interested in SR. We presently live in Jamestown RI, an island off Newport. I have lived in CA and love CA. I would like to know more about living in SR, what it is like to build a house there and what the situation with the arts is in the area. Is it very boring and are the r3egulations too restrictive. Tom