Sunday, December 19, 2010

SFO to SJD


Mexico, here we come. Specifically, San Jose del Cabo. I always consider it a great year if it includes a trip out of the country. I've managed to do that every year since 1995, and I think it would be a find tradition to continue.

We will be spending 10 days in Mexico. I am looking forward to: catching up on a stack of books, some good cat naps, and reflecting on 2010/planning for 2011 by completing some of the Reverb10 prompts. Being 100% unplugged from work won't be so bad either. As I sit typing this, the rain is coming down it buckets and the temperatures are in the mid 50's. The 80 degree weather in Baja will be a bonus.

I wish all of you the best of the holiday season. Depending on internet access, I may do some blog updates. However, if not, I'll be back in full swing in a few weeks. Safe travels all!

Photo credit: monalisa

No comments: